We have a full panel of Meatball Makers for the event and are not taking any more registrations. However there are still plenty of dining tickets!
For the contestents, here are some of the things you need to know:
- Each contestant must make 2 lbs of meatballs (plus sauce/gravy equivalent) to serve 8 people
- From this, one meatball will be given to each judge (3 total) plus sufficient cut up samples for diner voting will be extracted. The balance will be served to diners as part of the meal
- Meatballs should be minimum 2″ diameter (for reference a golf ball is 1-3/4″ approx.)
- No maximum size for the meatballs…but no dinosaur eggs! We need to feed people!
- We will provide chafing dishes with Sterno. If you prefer to bring a crock pot or electrically heated serving unit, you must let us know in advance so we can prepare
- We will provide salad, rolls, butter and of course, pasta!
- Maximum of 10 contestants
- To register, complete the form below or register via email to: [email protected] Be sure to include your name, phone number and email address.
- The entry deadline date is January 28th.
- In the interest of fairness, we will make your entry anonymous to the judges and other attendants. Upon registration, we will contact you to assign an identifying number. You may share this with your crew but no one else, especially not a judge
- Each Judge will be given a voting weight equivalent to 20% of the total. There will be 3 judges, so judge voting will equal 60% of the total vote
- Each person buying a Pasta dinner ticket will receive one vote so attendance voting will equal 40% of the total vote
The Pasta Dinner
- No cost for the dinner for contestants
- For non-contestants (also known as diners), purchase tickets online HERE. Each diner will be given a voting ticket upon arrival. If you would prefer not to use the online system, please contact the Meatball Team at xxx-xxx-xxxx
- We will only be accepting a limited number of walk-in diners
- This is a BYOB dinner. Bottled water will be provided.